Unley High School (Trading as South Australian Government Schools CRICOS Provider Number: 00018A) offers International students the following:
- A comprehensive induction program.
- Dedicated staff to support our International students.
- A wide range of educational courses.
- Study and ESL (English as a Second Language) support.
- Loan of textbooks.
- A Specialist Rowing Program.
- A range of extra curricular sports and activities.
Students enrolling at Unley High School can expect the following:
- A high quality, safe teaching and learning environment.
- Well equipped Library, media and ICT resources.
- Special facilities for the teaching of English/ESL (English as a Second Language), Sciences, Mathematics, Society and Environment, Visual and Performing Arts, Languages Other Than English, Business Studies, Technology, Health, Physical Education and Home Economics.
- A wide and varied curriculum that supports students’ transition to academic and vocational pathways.
- A wide range of sporting, cultural and leadership opportunities.
- Excellent grounds with landscaping and sporting facilities.
The following individualised support services are available:
- Personal, social and educational support with the International Student Coordinator and International Student Officer who are experienced, highly qualified and empathetic to the needs of International students in addition to the school’s qualified student counsellors.
- Career and course counselling that leads to individualised programs to support success.
- University and post school study opportunities.
- Regular reporting and communication to students and their families.
- A supportive home stay program.
- English as a Second Language support.
- Subject specific support.
- Integration with local students.
- Opportunities to be involved in a range of sporting, cultural and leadership programs.
Click here for additional information for International Students